Pujols in Pinstripes?! Someone should be flogged for this

Feb 12, 2010, 9:20 AM EDT

This was one of the splash pictures over at the FOX Sports.com baseball page this morning.  I expect Cardinals fan and FOX baseball columnist Dayn Perry to submit his resignation in protest by noon today.

FOX Pujols cover.bmp.jpg

1. moreflagsmorefun - Feb 12, 2010 at 12:22 PM

shhhhhhhhhhhish
    keep it on the DL

2. Ron - Feb 12, 2010 at 12:26 PM

What’s your issue? I never said a word about the Royals. My coomment was about poor journalistic standards.
    I guess you weren’t able to pick that up. If you want to insult me, that’s up to you. But try to keep with the conversation and insult me about something I actually said.
    You have some problems. Serious problems. Get help.

3. YankmeesandDeadSoxsuckforever - Feb 12, 2010 at 1:21 PM

@Ron – this is why baseball is dead to me. I don’t give a crap about the Yankmees or the Dead Sox so why even care? Besides I wouldn’t worry about some deranged Yankmee fan says. They have deluded themselves for so long to try to feel they “earned” all those championships and that all the teams can spend like they do if they want that they aren’t rational anymore. They must feel like the team that always plays the “Little Sisters of the Poor” or the “Home For Wayward Girls” and try to feel good about themselves.

4. chris - Feb 12, 2010 at 1:41 PM

It’s also amusing when people who insult you can’t spell simple words like “blame” or “Cards” or “Holliday”. But that’s okay – Yanky fnas arr peepl two…..

5. stargatebabe - Feb 12, 2010 at 2:19 PM

He looks like crap in pinstripes and it’s a good thing you don’t need him because you will NEVER get him!

6. moreflagsmorefun - Feb 12, 2010 at 3:36 PM

miss fancy pants , get ya ballz back from your wife
    she has them in her purse.

7. Jesus - Feb 12, 2010 at 7:36 PM

Reminds me of Frank Thomas in pinstripes in Mr. Baseball.

Can Nationals run the playoff table?
  1. D. Jeter (3353)