Feb 15, 2010, 5:45 PM EDT
Because once you start something you just can’t stop, here’s Joe Strauss of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch tweeting from spring training:
Dept. of First Impressions: Yadier Molina looks in best shape I can remember.
If one reporter would write “Just saw [Player X]; he looks like he hasn’t lifted anything heavier than a bottle of Old Grand-Dad this winter” I would die a happy man.
- Tony Cingrani hits Bryce Harper in the back with a pitch, then complains he was too slow getting to first base 6
- Video: Josh Hamilton hits his first home run of the season 15
- Rockies starter Chad Bettis loses his no-hitter in the eighth inning 1
- Stephen Strasburg exits start in the second inning with an apparent injury 4
- More than half of polled baseball fans prefer having the pitcher hit 57
- The Marlins aren’t happy with the Dan Jennings hire 42
- Andrew McCutchen is doing just fine now, thank you 20
- The schedule: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 69