Feb 15, 2010, 5:45 PM EDT
Because once you start something you just can’t stop, here’s Joe Strauss of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch tweeting from spring training:
Dept. of First Impressions: Yadier Molina looks in best shape I can remember.
If one reporter would write “Just saw [Player X]; he looks like he hasn’t lifted anything heavier than a bottle of Old Grand-Dad this winter” I would die a happy man.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 14
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 48
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17