Feb 15, 2010, 5:45 PM EDT
Because once you start something you just can’t stop, here’s Joe Strauss of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch tweeting from spring training:
Dept. of First Impressions: Yadier Molina looks in best shape I can remember.
If one reporter would write “Just saw [Player X]; he looks like he hasn’t lifted anything heavier than a bottle of Old Grand-Dad this winter” I would die a happy man.
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (84)
- LIVE: Bruins-Blackhawks, Game 4
- Posnanski: How Heat won a game of mistakes
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PFT: Report: Hernandez accused of prior shooting
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- GTC: Tiger pulls out of AT&T citing elbow issue
- HBT: Biogenesis suspensions still likely coming