Feb 16, 2010, 4:20 PM EDT
If you read only one blog post today that incorporates forensic analysis of baseball photography and an explanation of how swastikas helped the Braves win the World Series, make it this one. Normally I’d blockquote a bit here or give you my two cents, but this one is worth reading in its entirety.
OK, I will give you one spoiler: Mary Magdalene’s crypt ends up being hidden directly below the rotunda at Citi Field.
- Manny Machado could join the Orioles as soon as next weekend 3
- Michael Pineda suspended 10 games for “foreign substance” 45
- Doc Gooden calls B.S. on people saying pine tar is just to help pitchers get a grip on the ball 87
- Pineda and pine tar: baseball is, once again, sending mixed signals about cheating 126
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 69
- Josh Lueke is a rapist. How often does that bear repeating? (201)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (183)
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension (156)
- Pineda and pine tar: baseball is, once again, sending mixed signals about cheating (126)
- Chipper Jones chimed in on the Carlos Gomez incident (111)