Feb 17, 2010, 5:40 PM EDT
Nats’ reliever Brian Bruney got the decision in his arbitration this morning: he lost. He’ll make $1.5 million this year after asking for $1.85
million. The Washington Post reports that Washington’s case centered on Bruney’s recent
The first trial I ever handled all by myself was a $350K case too. Like Bruney, I lost. I got over it though, and here I am seven years later with another, better job. Same will happen to you too, Brian.
Well, at least another job.
- Red Sox prospect gets arrested, acts like a monumental jackwagon 0
- Jon Niese bristles at the media reporting Dan Warthen’s racial slur — and I sorta understand why 45
- Jimmy Rollins on Ryne Sandberg: “Everyone is allowed to have their opinion. That doesn’t make it right.” 75
- Smart money on Hanley Ramirez, Jay Bruce in prop bets 26
- 2014 Preview: Kansas City Royals 21
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (104)
- Keith Olbermann REALLY hates that Barry Bonds is coaching the Giants for a week (98)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (90)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (84)