Feb 17, 2010, 5:40 PM EST
Nats’ reliever Brian Bruney got the decision in his arbitration this morning: he lost. He’ll make $1.5 million this year after asking for $1.85
million. The Washington Post reports that Washington’s case centered on Bruney’s recent
The first trial I ever handled all by myself was a $350K case too. Like Bruney, I lost. I got over it though, and here I am seven years later with another, better job. Same will happen to you too, Brian.
Well, at least another job.
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 55
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 215
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 160
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (221)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (100)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)