Feb 17, 2010, 5:40 PM EDT
Nats’ reliever Brian Bruney got the decision in his arbitration this morning: he lost. He’ll make $1.5 million this year after asking for $1.85
million. The Washington Post reports that Washington’s case centered on Bruney’s recent
The first trial I ever handled all by myself was a $350K case too. Like Bruney, I lost. I got over it though, and here I am seven years later with another, better job. Same will happen to you too, Brian.
Well, at least another job.
- Clayton Kershaw cleared to begin rehab assignment on Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga 1
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension 82
- Mark Trumbo diagnosed with stress fracture in foot 7
- Josh Johnson needs a second Tommy John surgery 21
- Sammy Sosa wasn’t invited to Wrigley Field’s 100th birthday 45
- Josh Lueke is a rapist. How often does that bear repeating? (200)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (183)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (169)
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension (114)
- Chipper Jones chimed in on the Carlos Gomez incident (111)