Feb 17, 2010, 5:40 PM EDT
Nats’ reliever Brian Bruney got the decision in his arbitration this morning: he lost. He’ll make $1.5 million this year after asking for $1.85
million. The Washington Post reports that Washington’s case centered on Bruney’s recent
The first trial I ever handled all by myself was a $350K case too. Like Bruney, I lost. I got over it though, and here I am seven years later with another, better job. Same will happen to you too, Brian.
Well, at least another job.
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 0
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 15
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 87
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 24
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)