Feb 18, 2010, 9:28 AM EDT
Captain there are massive amounts of win detected from Brew Crew Ball! Set phasers for awesome!
This year, though, you don’t have to sit back and wait for a bland,
uninspired spring training preview for your favorite team. With an
assist from Mad Libs, you can create your own.
Simply fill in the blanks on the list below, then follow the jump and plug them in to see your very own spring training preview!
It actually works pretty well. So well in fact that I wouldn’t be surprised if the beat writer’s guild has called an emergency meeting to see which of them was supposed to be on duty when the secret formula was stolen.
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 4
- Mike Napoli continues to kill the Angels 5
- Brian Matusz suspended eight games for a foreign substance 8
- Settling the Scores: Memorial Day Edition 54
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 25
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)