Feb 18, 2010, 9:28 AM EDT
Captain there are massive amounts of win detected from Brew Crew Ball! Set phasers for awesome!
This year, though, you don’t have to sit back and wait for a bland,
uninspired spring training preview for your favorite team. With an
assist from Mad Libs, you can create your own.
Simply fill in the blanks on the list below, then follow the jump and plug them in to see your very own spring training preview!
It actually works pretty well. So well in fact that I wouldn’t be surprised if the beat writer’s guild has called an emergency meeting to see which of them was supposed to be on duty when the secret formula was stolen.
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 3
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 9
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 78
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 88
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 103
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (108)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (88)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)