Feb 18, 2010, 9:28 AM EDT
Captain there are massive amounts of win detected from Brew Crew Ball! Set phasers for awesome!
This year, though, you don’t have to sit back and wait for a bland,
uninspired spring training preview for your favorite team. With an
assist from Mad Libs, you can create your own.
Simply fill in the blanks on the list below, then follow the jump and plug them in to see your very own spring training preview!
It actually works pretty well. So well in fact that I wouldn’t be surprised if the beat writer’s guild has called an emergency meeting to see which of them was supposed to be on duty when the secret formula was stolen.
- The Hall of Fame just made a MAJOR change to the Hall of Fame voting process 9
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s 79
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 49
- The Troy Tulowitzki trade might be the strangest deadline deal ever 38
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects 90
- Alex Rodriguez celebrates 40th birthday with a home run 19
- Mets acquire Tyler Clippard from the Athletics 21
- Angels acquire Shane Victorino from Red Sox 25
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- MLBPAA announces “Heart and Hustle” award, given mostly to Americans and white guys (131)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)