Feb 19, 2010, 1:31 PM EDT
Jim Bowden just tweeted that Selig’s 14-man uber-committee will soon announce the elimination of excessive offdays in the postseason. I’m not sure how they can simply “announce” it instead of recommend it, because they’re only supposed to be a panel of experts, not some sort of executive body. If I’m wrong though, brace yourselves everyone, because it means Tony La Russa has real power over non-Cardinals.
Now, do something about pace-of-game fellas.
- Jonathan Papelbon makes it clear, again: He wants out of Philadelphia 49
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises 70
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 52
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 51
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 67
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 51
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 106
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (106)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises (70)