Feb 22, 2010, 11:00 AM EST
Neat promotion from the Cincinnati Reds: they’re auctioning off the chance to be in this year’s team photo. The proceeds from the auction will go to charity.
The opening bid is $500, but I can only assume it will go much higher. Indeed, reliever Mike Lincoln probably views the auction as a much better bet to get into that photo than actually making the roster, so he’s likely to bid it up quickly.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)