Feb 23, 2010, 3:30 PM EDT
Baseball America released its annual ranking of the game’s top 100 prospects today. While the scouting reports, analysis, and additional information are available only to subscribers–and as a longtime subscriber I can assure you it’s worth the money–the actual list is open to the public.
Jason Heyward edged out Stephen Strasburg for the top spot and the Rangers feature four of the top 42 prospects, including Neftali Feliz at No. 9. Good stuff, as always, so check it out.
- At least Hunter Strickland entertained us last night 0
- Royals even up World Series with 7-2 Game 2 victory 22
- Craig Kimbrel wins Trevor Hoffman Award; Greg Holland gets Mariano Rivera Award 5
- World Series, Game 2: Giants vs. Royals lineups 9
- HBT Daily: Are the Royals doomed, doomed, doomed? 11
- Giants inhaling the air of superiority after Game 1 7
- What’s in a name? “Big Game” James did not come up big for Kansas City 23
- World Series Reset: The Royals look to pick themselves up off the mat 8
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (129)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (121)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (95)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)