Feb 23, 2010, 3:30 PM EDT
Baseball America released its annual ranking of the game’s top 100 prospects today. While the scouting reports, analysis, and additional information are available only to subscribers–and as a longtime subscriber I can assure you it’s worth the money–the actual list is open to the public.
Jason Heyward edged out Stephen Strasburg for the top spot and the Rangers feature four of the top 42 prospects, including Neftali Feliz at No. 9. Good stuff, as always, so check it out.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (84)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (78)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (74)