Feb 23, 2010, 3:30 PM EST
Baseball America released its annual ranking of the game’s top 100 prospects today. While the scouting reports, analysis, and additional information are available only to subscribers–and as a longtime subscriber I can assure you it’s worth the money–the actual list is open to the public.
Jason Heyward edged out Stephen Strasburg for the top spot and the Rangers feature four of the top 42 prospects, including Neftali Feliz at No. 9. Good stuff, as always, so check it out.
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 30
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 79
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 120
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 36
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 68
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (120)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (104)