Feb 23, 2010, 3:30 PM EDT
Baseball America released its annual ranking of the game’s top 100 prospects today. While the scouting reports, analysis, and additional information are available only to subscribers–and as a longtime subscriber I can assure you it’s worth the money–the actual list is open to the public.
Jason Heyward edged out Stephen Strasburg for the top spot and the Rangers feature four of the top 42 prospects, including Neftali Feliz at No. 9. Good stuff, as always, so check it out.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 63
- Jose Altuve breaks Craig Biggio’s franchise record, tallying his 211th hit of the season 10
- Orioles beat Blue Jays to clinch AL East title 37
- Tanner Roark dominates as Nationals clinch NL East 22
- Masahiro Tanaka to pitch on Sunday 11
- Astros shut down George Springer for the season 0
- The Blue Jays will make a qualifying offer to Melky Cabrera 26
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 34
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (88)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)