Feb 24, 2010, 8:20 AM EDT
The world changed in a very important way last night at around 9PM. How? Ozzie Guillen’s Twitter account went live. The highlights so far:
3 day of Spring Training and im already boreddddddd
going to eat in half hour why dye no have a job ?
Thanks a lot for the support i like it the twitter…..
Iam tired from bad very bad golf
10 15 pm going to sleep big day tomorrow bbque at my house after practice yessssss
The immediacy of Twitter can be dangerous enough for people who usually think about what they say before they say it. A guy like Guillen who (a) has absolutely no filter between his mind and his mouth; and (b) is frequently bored, is going to set the thing on fire.
- World Series, Game 4: Royals vs. Giants lineups 1
- Report: Rays owner Stuart Sternberg has discussed moving the team to Montreal 38
- Dave Dombrowski on Miguel Cabrera: “It’s worse than what we ever would have anticipated” 23
- World Series Reset: Can the Giants even things up? 4
- Behind strong bullpen, Royals edge Giants 3-2 to take a 2-1 World Series lead 35
- Paul Konerko, Jimmy Rollins named co-winners of the Roberto Clemente Award 4
- The greatest trick this Royals bullpen ever pulled … 3
- Adam Wainwright underwent elbow surgery to “trim” cartilage 13
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays (143)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (109)
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? (101)