Feb 24, 2010, 8:20 AM EDT
The world changed in a very important way last night at around 9PM. How? Ozzie Guillen’s Twitter account went live. The highlights so far:
3 day of Spring Training and im already boreddddddd
going to eat in half hour why dye no have a job ?
Thanks a lot for the support i like it the twitter…..
Iam tired from bad very bad golf
10 15 pm going to sleep big day tomorrow bbque at my house after practice yessssss
The immediacy of Twitter can be dangerous enough for people who usually think about what they say before they say it. A guy like Guillen who (a) has absolutely no filter between his mind and his mouth; and (b) is frequently bored, is going to set the thing on fire.
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 22
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 83
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 118
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 14
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 61
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (122)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? (85)