Feb 24, 2010, 2:47 PM EDT
“No comment . . . and make sure you write that it is a no comment with a headshake from side to side.”
In other Ozzie Guillen Twitter news, we’re told that the account is not actually being handled by Ozzie. Rather, his sons Ozzie Jr. and Oney are writing it. Which on the one hand is kind of sad news to learn. On the other hand, the most popular Twitter account around is one in which a guy just relays the crazy stuff his dad says, so this might work out just fine.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (104)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (100)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (89)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (82)