Feb 24, 2010, 6:00 PM EST
You’re not going to believe this, but Hideki Matsui is apparently being followed by a throng of Japanese reporters in Angels’ camp. Here’s an AP photo from Tempe:
I have a rare talent: I can read the lips of people speaking another language from still pictures when their backs are turned to me. The guy with the red sunglasses in the lower right-hand corner is asking Matsui what he thought of Matsui’s World Series performance and whether he’d like to have a player like Hideki Matsui in his lineup.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (87)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)