Feb 24, 2010, 1:55 PM EDT
The odds of him sniffing playing time in Atlanta? Slim and none and
none slim [sue me] left town, but he’s been a solid organizational soldier for a long time and deserves a shot to play some more baseball, be it in Fulton County or Gwinnett County.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (241)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (111)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)