Feb 24, 2010, 12:20 PM EDT
Paul Sullivan reports that the cactus league is displaying a grapefruit with an autograph of a player whose autograph no one really wants anymore.
Meanwhile Amalie Benjamin tweets that “starters are throwing bullpens.”
While the winter months bring a deafening silence to the world of baseball, the sweet sorrow of spring training must be organized by military intelligence.
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 20
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 44
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 101
- The MLBPA is serious about investigating leaks to reporters regarding Stephen Drew, Kendrys Morales 31
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 59