Feb 24, 2010, 12:20 PM EDT
Paul Sullivan reports that the cactus league is displaying a grapefruit with an autograph of a player whose autograph no one really wants anymore.
Meanwhile Amalie Benjamin tweets that “starters are throwing bullpens.”
While the winter months bring a deafening silence to the world of baseball, the sweet sorrow of spring training must be organized by military intelligence.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)