Feb 24, 2010, 9:11 AM EDT
lar at Wezen-Ball has created a nifty graph/ timeline which tracks every home ballpark used by the Major League clubs over the course of their entire existence. The explanation is here. The timeline itself is here.
Pfun Pfact: The Reds’ home park was once called “Palace of the Fans,” and was built with team money. Now Hamilton County, Ohio taxpayers are getting soaked for the cost of Great American Ballpark.
The times. They change.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 10
- Report: Cubs calling up prospect infielder Addison Russell 14
- Jonathan Lucroy headed to disabled list with broken toe 8
- Reds manager Bryan Price goes on profanity-laden tirade against media 57
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 75
- Report: Marlins manager Mike Redmond is on the hot seat 41
- Five Royals ejected in Sunday’s series finale against the Athletics 88
- White Sox will promote Carlos Rodon on Monday 14
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (129)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (111)