Feb 24, 2010, 9:11 AM EDT
lar at Wezen-Ball has created a nifty graph/ timeline which tracks every home ballpark used by the Major League clubs over the course of their entire existence. The explanation is here. The timeline itself is here.
Pfun Pfact: The Reds’ home park was once called “Palace of the Fans,” and was built with team money. Now Hamilton County, Ohio taxpayers are getting soaked for the cost of Great American Ballpark.
The times. They change.
- Dodgers acquire Mat Latos and Michael Morse from Marlins 21
- Why do managers wear uniforms anyway? 36
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 46
- Astros “making a strong effort” for Phillies ace Cole Hamels 31
- Angels acquire outfielders David Murphy and David DeJesus 24
- Jenrry Mejia gets 162-game ban for second failed PED test 51
- Nationals, Phillies agree to Jonathan Papelbon trade 64
- The Hall of Fame just made a MAJOR change to the Hall of Fame voting process 76
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Settling the Scores: Wednesday’s results (106)