Feb 24, 2010, 9:11 AM EST
lar at Wezen-Ball has created a nifty graph/ timeline which tracks every home ballpark used by the Major League clubs over the course of their entire existence. The explanation is here. The timeline itself is here.
Pfun Pfact: The Reds’ home park was once called “Palace of the Fans,” and was built with team money. Now Hamilton County, Ohio taxpayers are getting soaked for the cost of Great American Ballpark.
The times. They change.
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 0
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 41
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 21
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 56
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 106
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)