Feb 25, 2010, 3:47 PM EDT
That thing I said earlier about being encouraged by Francouer saying he’s going to work on his walk rate? Ted Berg brings to my attention the fact that Frenchie blew this jazz in 2006, 2007 2008 and 2009 (the sleuth work was done by Kyle S at Work over at BTF).
So never mind. You may now return to your regularly-scheduled Jeff Francoeur bashing. Or at least I will.
- Orioles acquire Alejandro De Aza from the White Sox 0
- Bryce Harper is 15th player in MLB history to reach 50 career homers before age-22 season 29
- The Dodgers took the shift to the extreme last night 47
- VIDEO: Jorge Soler hits two long home runs in third major league game 20
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 18
- Mariners end Jesus Montero’s season 37
- Troy Tulowitzki says he’ll retire before he switches positions 32
- Mike Trout is the best MVP choice, but . . . 49
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (146)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)