Feb 25, 2010, 3:47 PM EDT
That thing I said earlier about being encouraged by Francouer saying he’s going to work on his walk rate? Ted Berg brings to my attention the fact that Frenchie blew this jazz in 2006, 2007 2008 and 2009 (the sleuth work was done by Kyle S at Work over at BTF).
So never mind. You may now return to your regularly-scheduled Jeff Francoeur bashing. Or at least I will.
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 1
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 10
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 22
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 11
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 79
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 91
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (110)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (91)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)