Feb 26, 2010, 10:52 AM EDT
The doctor who performed the meatball surgery on Curt Schilling’s ankle in 2004 which led to the bloody sock has had his license suspended and is under investigation for . . . something.
Unauthorized possession of stage blood? Complicity to overacting? Accessory to second degree myth-making?
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 28
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 31
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 45
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 103
- The MLBPA is serious about investigating leaks to reporters regarding Stephen Drew, Kendrys Morales 32