Feb 26, 2010, 10:52 AM EDT
The doctor who performed the meatball surgery on Curt Schilling’s ankle in 2004 which led to the bloody sock has had his license suspended and is under investigation for . . . something.
Unauthorized possession of stage blood? Complicity to overacting? Accessory to second degree myth-making?
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (104)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (99)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (89)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (82)