Feb 26, 2010, 5:00 PM EDT
Pablo Sandoval hit .330 last year even though he couldn’t see clearly.
He’s wearing new glasses now. Pitchers beware.
Of course now that he’s had a trip through the league the pitchers aren’t going to give him as much good to hit this year as they did last year, so maybe it evens out.
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 17
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 25
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 105
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8