Feb 26, 2010, 9:15 AM EDT
Really, they are. LaVelle Neal of the Star Tribune tweets from Twins spring training:
A box of baseball cards is in the clubhouse, and players are ripping packs open to find their card.
All Alexi Casilla wanted was the Joe Mauer with the big sideburns!
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (111)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)