Feb 28, 2010, 10:27 AM EDT
Jorge Posada will turn 39 this season and has battled a multitude of injuries the past few season, but he’s not even considering retirement at this point.
“I am going to make it tough, that’s the way I was brought up,” Posada told the New York Post on Saturday. ”I don’t want to go away. i am having fun and enjoy playing. To tell you the truth, they are going to really have to rip [the uniform] off me”
- 2014 Preview: Chicago Cubs 1
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” 34
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 18
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 12