Feb 28, 2010, 10:27 AM EDT
Jorge Posada will turn 39 this season and has battled a multitude of injuries the past few season, but he’s not even considering retirement at this point.
“I am going to make it tough, that’s the way I was brought up,” Posada told the New York Post on Saturday. “I don’t want to go away. i am having fun and enjoy playing. To tell you the truth, they are going to really have to rip [the uniform] off me”
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 20
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 44
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 101
- The MLBPA is serious about investigating leaks to reporters regarding Stephen Drew, Kendrys Morales 31
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 59