Mar 1, 2010, 12:10 PM EDT
Having Adam Dunn practice bunting is like having a navy captain practice scuttling a ship. I mean, sure, it’s probably useful that he knows how to do it, but if you ever see him actually using the skill, you’re pretty much screwed anyway.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (104)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (100)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (89)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (82)