Mar 1, 2010, 12:10 PM EDT
Having Adam Dunn practice bunting is like having a navy captain practice scuttling a ship. I mean, sure, it’s probably useful that he knows how to do it, but if you ever see him actually using the skill, you’re pretty much screwed anyway.
- Clayton Kershaw cleared to begin rehab assignment on Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga 0
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension 46
- Mark Trumbo diagnosed with stress fracture in foot 6
- Josh Johnson needs a second Tommy John surgery 19
- Sammy Sosa wasn’t invited to Wrigley Field’s 100th birthday 42