Mar 1, 2010, 12:10 PM EST
Having Adam Dunn practice bunting is like having a navy captain practice scuttling a ship. I mean, sure, it’s probably useful that he knows how to do it, but if you ever see him actually using the skill, you’re pretty much screwed anyway.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (135)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)