Mar 1, 2010, 11:13 PM EDT
In case you missed it today was Harry Caray’s birthday.
The legendary Cubs, White Sox, A’s and Cardinals broadcaster, who died in 1998, would have turned 96. The 12th annual Worldwide Toast to Harry Caray took place today in Chicago at Harry Caray’s Tavern, which just so happened to open to the public this morning.
But here at HBT, we’re going to honor Caray the best way we know how: With a Will Ferrell video. Enjoy.
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 0
- Denard Span headed back to DL with hip inflammation, unlikely to return this season 2
- Report: Barry Bonds loses collusion case against MLB 39
- Jessica Mendoza to sit in for Curt Schilling on Sunday Night Baseball this week 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 78
- MLB “actively studying” fan safety; Phillies plan to expand netting at Citizens Bank Park 28
- Marlins might move in and lower the fences at Marlins Park 26
- Astros beat the suddenly skidding Yankees, top last year’s win total 30
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (201)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (122)
- Let’s all argue about team chemistry again (118)