Mar 1, 2010, 11:13 PM EST
In case you missed it today was Harry Caray’s birthday.
The legendary Cubs, White Sox, A’s and Cardinals broadcaster, who died in 1998, would have turned 96. The 12th annual Worldwide Toast to Harry Caray took place today in Chicago at Harry Caray’s Tavern, which just so happened to open to the public this morning.
But here at HBT, we’re going to honor Caray the best way we know how: With a Will Ferrell video. Enjoy.
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene 87
- Report: MLB panel split on rehab for Josh Hamilton; one-year suspension is in play 35
- Joc Pederson goes 2-for-2 in Cactus League debut 5
- Braves scratch Mike Minor from start with more shoulder problems 3
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 363
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 33
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (363)
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (307)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (137)
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene (96)
- Billy Bean responds to Daniel Murphy’s comments (82)