Mar 1, 2010, 11:13 PM EST
In case you missed it today was Harry Caray’s birthday.
The legendary Cubs, White Sox, A’s and Cardinals broadcaster, who died in 1998, would have turned 96. The 12th annual Worldwide Toast to Harry Caray took place today in Chicago at Harry Caray’s Tavern, which just so happened to open to the public this morning.
But here at HBT, we’re going to honor Caray the best way we know how: With a Will Ferrell video. Enjoy.
- Recapping the Winter Meetings and looking ahead to the rest of the offseason 0
- Could baseball return to Montreal? 33
- Report: Rockies nearing a multi-year deal with Boone Logan 4
- Highlights from the Robinson Cano news conference 29
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 31
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (135)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)