Mar 1, 2010, 11:13 PM EDT
In case you missed it today was Harry Caray’s birthday.
The legendary Cubs, White Sox, A’s and Cardinals broadcaster, who died in 1998, would have turned 96. The 12th annual Worldwide Toast to Harry Caray took place today in Chicago at Harry Caray’s Tavern, which just so happened to open to the public this morning.
But here at HBT, we’re going to honor Caray the best way we know how: With a Will Ferrell video. Enjoy.
- Christian Vazquez to undergo Tommy John surgery 9
- 2015 Preview: Colorado Rockies 4
- 2015 Preview: Minnesota Twins 18
- 2015 Preview: Philadelphia Phillies 30
- 2015 Preview: Cincinnati Reds 47
- The average Major League Baseball salary this year will be more than $4 million — a record 22
- 2015 Preview: Tampa Bay Rays 21
- The Cubs assign Kris Bryant and Addison Russell to the minors, option Javier Baez as well 70
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (122)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (91)
- The MLBPA releases a statement on Kris Bryant, mentions possible litigation (90)
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? (88)