Mar 1, 2010, 10:00 AM EDT
Joe Posnanski’s latest tweet:
I have been hold on for 10 minutes minutes while trying to BUY KC Royals’ season tickets. Seriously, how pathetic is my life?
I’m not sayin’ that Joe Posnanski should get special treatment just because he’s a big famous Kansas City-based sportswriter, but that’s not the kind of publicity the Royals really want at the moment.
And really, how many people are calling in to buy Royals season tickets this morning? Fewer than call in to get a pizza on any given Friday evening, I’d wager, and if the pizza place put you on hold for ten minutes you’d never buy from there again.
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 6
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 3
- Pirates acquire Ike Davis in a trade with the Mets 37
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 49
- VIDEO: The Yankees turned a triple play against the Rays 24
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)