Mar 1, 2010, 10:00 AM EST
Joe Posnanski’s latest tweet:
I have been hold on for 10 minutes minutes while trying to BUY KC Royals’ season tickets. Seriously, how pathetic is my life?
I’m not sayin’ that Joe Posnanski should get special treatment just because he’s a big famous Kansas City-based sportswriter, but that’s not the kind of publicity the Royals really want at the moment.
And really, how many people are calling in to buy Royals season tickets this morning? Fewer than call in to get a pizza on any given Friday evening, I’d wager, and if the pizza place put you on hold for ten minutes you’d never buy from there again.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (100)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)