Mar 2, 2010, 10:18 PM EDT
Tim Lincecum is a wizard off the mound, as well. Or at least it seems like he wants to be one.
It’s hard not to like this video of the San Francisco pitcher trying on a Giants Snuggie, and really, really enjoying himself as he does so. Frankly, I’m thinking this could be the next big thing in baseball uniforms. It would be at least as good as these.
Feel free to provide your comments and pot jokes below. Come on Gator, I know you’re out there. Dazzle us!
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 58
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 74
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 68
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 99
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Video: Rusney Castillo notches his first major league hit 7
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (99)
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (96)
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (91)