Mar 2, 2010, 10:18 PM EDT
Tim Lincecum is a wizard off the mound, as well. Or at least it seems like he wants to be one.
It’s hard not to like this video of the San Francisco pitcher trying on a Giants Snuggie, and really, really enjoying himself as he does so. Frankly, I’m thinking this could be the next big thing in baseball uniforms. It would be at least as good as these.
Feel free to provide your comments and pot jokes below. Come on Gator, I know you’re out there. Dazzle us!
- Rangers activate Josh Hamilton from disabled list, send prospect Joey Gallo to Triple-A 3
- Huston Street says he’d retire if he was used like a 1970s-style fireman 39
- CC Sabathia looks like a reliever 23
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 55
- AL All-Star voting update: now “only” five Royals in the starting lineup 59
- Andy MacPhail introduced by the Phillies. And the first topic of conversation is sabermetrics 20
- What a world: Orioles are in first place and Ubaldo Jimenez has been their ace 16
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results 99
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (275)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (109)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (79)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)