Mar 2, 2010, 10:18 PM EDT
Tim Lincecum is a wizard off the mound, as well. Or at least it seems like he wants to be one.
It’s hard not to like this video of the San Francisco pitcher trying on a Giants Snuggie, and really, really enjoying himself as he does so. Frankly, I’m thinking this could be the next big thing in baseball uniforms. It would be at least as good as these.
Feel free to provide your comments and pot jokes below. Come on Gator, I know you’re out there. Dazzle us!
- The Lester trade is a win-win 44
- BLOCKBUSTER: Jon Lester and Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes 110
- The State of the Trade Deadline: Yesterday was pretty sleepy. Will general managers wake up today? 38
- Cardinals acquire Justin Masterson from Indians 49
- There’s a “very good chance” the Red Sox trade Lackey and Lester 53
- Hey, Rube: Phillies pay dearly for Amaro’s misguided loyalty 90
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 57
- Dodgers announce Vin Scully will return for 2015 season 52
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (199)
- Rangers’ retirement gifts for Derek Jeter: Yankees cowboy boots, signed George W. Bush photo (117)
- Must-click link: sexual depravity — and possibly rape — in the minor leagues (105)
- The Nationals and Orioles dispute over TV money is about to explode (104)