Mar 2, 2010, 10:18 PM EDT
Tim Lincecum is a wizard off the mound, as well. Or at least it seems like he wants to be one.
It’s hard not to like this video of the San Francisco pitcher trying on a Giants Snuggie, and really, really enjoying himself as he does so. Frankly, I’m thinking this could be the next big thing in baseball uniforms. It would be at least as good as these.
Feel free to provide your comments and pot jokes below. Come on Gator, I know you’re out there. Dazzle us!
- Your Official HardballTalk World Series Preview 0
- World Series Reset: Game 1 — finally! — is tonight 10
- HBT Daily: How the Royals and Giants were built 4
- Two radio stations in San Francisco are refusing to play Lorde’s “Royals” during the World Series 40
- Royals tab James Shields, Yordano Ventura to start first two games of World Series 1
- Brian Roberts is retiring 13
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? 119
- Video: Watch Travis Ishikawa’s pennant-winning homer 13
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (119)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (105)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)
- Andrew Friedman leaving the Rays to take over as Dodgers President of Baseball Operations (83)
- Quit making a big deal out of anomalies. Most of what happens is meaningless. (82)