Mar 2, 2010, 9:10 AM EST
Japanese female knuckleballer Eri Yoshida met her idol, Tim Wakefield. I’m guessing yesterday, but since I can’t read the website on which the picture appears I have no way of knowing. Nice pic, though.
I’m guessing Wakefield is married, but if not, we should get those two together. They would have the craftiest children.
(link via NPB Tracker)
- Grant Balfour may file a grievance over Orioles’ decision to back out of contract 16
- Former Major Leaguer Gabe Kapler wants collisions to remain part of the game 16
- Carlos Beltran introduced by the Yankees, takes a shot at the Mets 25
- The Grant Balfour-Orioles deal is dead 25
- Kevin Youkilis is going to play in Japan 30
- Hall of Fame voting expert: Greg Maddux makes it. No one else does. (105)
- I don’t know what the best baseball song is, but it ain’t John freakin’ Fogerty (101)
- Happy Birthday, Ty Cobb! (89)
- ‘Tis the season for people acting incredibly dumb (74)
- The Yankees agree to a one-year, $2 million deal with Brian Roberts (74)