Mar 3, 2010, 12:15 PM EST
Not the biggest surprise in history, but Aaron Harang will get the Opening Day start for the Reds. It’s the fifth straight year that Harang will get the nod.
Which, if you’re one of those Jack Morris Truthers, means that Harang should start making plans for his Hall of Fame induction.
- Roy Halladay is retiring 38
- Tony La Russa Bobby Cox, Joe Torre all unanimously elected to the Hall of Fame 28
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 49
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 46
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 23
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)