Mar 4, 2010, 11:20 AM EDT
The Reds have Aroldis Chapman pitching in an intrasquad game today. They plan on having him make is real competitive debut on Monday. But he’ll be in relief, and not starting. What gives, Dusty?
“If we pitch him later, fans stick around and we sell more beer.”
People wonder how Dusty Baker has stuck around as long as he has. The answer: he’s one smart cookie.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (154)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)