Quote of the Day: Milton Bradley

Mar 4, 2010, 12:15 PM EDT

“Two years ago, I played, and I was good. I go to
Chicago, not good. I’ve been good my whole career. So, obviously, it
was something with Chicago, not me.”

Yesterday it was stats vs. scouts. Today it’s Bradley vs. Chicago. Enough with the Cub-related false dichotomies already. Can’t we all just agree that everyone was wrong at times and behaved poorly and move on with life?

That said, I suspect that Milton Bradley will own up to his poor behavior in Chicago before anyone with the Cubs, the fanbase or in the Chicago press will own up to theirs. Might take a couple decades, but I bet Bradley is first.

1. Ryan - Mar 4, 2010 at 4:45 PM

I appreciate your objective analysis and look forward to your future posts. :)

2. Luis - Mar 4, 2010 at 4:49 PM

Bradley was definitely not paid $21 million last year.

3. Geej - Mar 4, 2010 at 4:57 PM

“What else ya got?”

4. Dern - Mar 4, 2010 at 5:18 PM

I wish my locus of control was over 80 yards from my body.

5. smokehouse - Mar 4, 2010 at 7:31 PM

He threw away a hall of fame career. I guess it was more important to act like an ass his entire career. Se be it. He is a moron.

6. Bartman - Mar 4, 2010 at 7:57 PM

Bartman.
    Love, a Marlins fan.

7. PB - Mar 4, 2010 at 8:47 PM

The Cubs paid $13 million for this bum who hit .257 with 101 hits and 95 k’s?
    Please let the Cubs fans know exactly what they are supposed to say in their apology to Milton Bradley……..

8. Nasty Boy - Mar 5, 2010 at 12:10 AM

PB, I think you said it all, no one could of said it better, thanks

9. Fast Eddy - Mar 5, 2010 at 9:34 AM

But what do momma say?

10. Frank - Mar 5, 2010 at 1:39 PM

This guy had the talent to be good, but he does have a mouth…

11. Kenneth - Mar 5, 2010 at 5:18 PM

He played here in LA his home town, the place he always dreamed he would play, the place he said would make him a better man because it would keep him grounded and close to his mother. You saw how that ended, He’s either a malcontent or has deep menatl problems that need to be checked

12. dp - Mar 5, 2010 at 9:43 PM

He mamma say , he be a dumb ass !!!

13. cubnational - Mar 6, 2010 at 2:20 PM

Craig Calcaterra, pardon me, but you have all of the intuitive smarts about baseball and the Cubs fanbase that Kanye West had about Taylor Swift’s talent. That has to be one of the most laughable bits of tripe to clog the bandwidth of the Net.
    Put your Hennessey away before you pick up your Droid again, will you?

Patience finally paying off for Royals fans
  1. R. Castillo (2764)