Mar 4, 2010, 9:15 AM EST
Jose Reyes was supposed to suit up for the Mets in today’s game against the Cardinals, but he’s been scratched because his physical “raised a small concern with doctors” who want to do some additional blood work on him. Reyes says he feels fine and its nothing serious.
My guess: Midichlorian count is a little low.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (88)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)