Mar 4, 2010, 9:15 AM EDT
Jose Reyes was supposed to suit up for the Mets in today’s game against the Cardinals, but he’s been scratched because his physical “raised a small concern with doctors” who want to do some additional blood work on him. Reyes says he feels fine and its nothing serious.
My guess: Midichlorian count is a little low.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)