Mar 5, 2010, 1:10 PM EDT
Commenter YankeesfanLen schools another commenter — Andy — who didn’t understand where I was coming from in the Dayton Moore thread this morning:
Andy, I’ll introduce you to the program . . .
To keep things fair, our AL whipping-boys are the Royals, NL the Metropolitans. We throw in the Pirates, kind of like a tie-breaker. Just too much material to ignore. Minimum three posts a day about the Universe, either positive or left-handed negative, extra points for Jeter or ARod.
Then, to spice things up, a liberal layer of semi-modern-popculture references to movies of any genre (sci-fi usually prefered), music, and hot pastrami sandwiches, unless Old Gator goes all “horsemeat and velveeta on us.
That about covers it, hope Kyle has a great season.
I’d be insulted if Len didn’t have this blog’s m.o. nailed to the finest detail. And here I thought I was being mysterious.
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 93
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 66
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 51
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 35
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 104
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 16
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 28
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (104)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (93)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (89)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)