Mar 5, 2010, 1:10 PM EDT
Commenter YankeesfanLen schools another commenter — Andy — who didn’t understand where I was coming from in the Dayton Moore thread this morning:
Andy, I’ll introduce you to the program . . .
To keep things fair, our AL whipping-boys are the Royals, NL the Metropolitans. We throw in the Pirates, kind of like a tie-breaker. Just too much material to ignore. Minimum three posts a day about the Universe, either positive or left-handed negative, extra points for Jeter or ARod.
Then, to spice things up, a liberal layer of semi-modern-popculture references to movies of any genre (sci-fi usually prefered), music, and hot pastrami sandwiches, unless Old Gator goes all “horsemeat and velveeta on us.
That about covers it, hope Kyle has a great season.
I’d be insulted if Len didn’t have this blog’s m.o. nailed to the finest detail. And here I thought I was being mysterious.
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 3
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 17
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 8
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 19
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 11
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 7
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 27
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)