Mar 5, 2010, 1:10 PM EST
Commenter YankeesfanLen schools another commenter — Andy — who didn’t understand where I was coming from in the Dayton Moore thread this morning:
Andy, I’ll introduce you to the program . . .
To keep things fair, our AL whipping-boys are the Royals, NL the Metropolitans. We throw in the Pirates, kind of like a tie-breaker. Just too much material to ignore. Minimum three posts a day about the Universe, either positive or left-handed negative, extra points for Jeter or ARod.
Then, to spice things up, a liberal layer of semi-modern-popculture references to movies of any genre (sci-fi usually prefered), music, and hot pastrami sandwiches, unless Old Gator goes all “horsemeat and velveeta on us.
That about covers it, hope Kyle has a great season.
I’d be insulted if Len didn’t have this blog’s m.o. nailed to the finest detail. And here I thought I was being mysterious.
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 12
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 64
- Ranking MLB managers by . . . handsomeness 78
- Curtis Granderson: “A lot of people have told me real New Yorkers are Mets fans” 61
- The Phillies have told teams they’d trade Cliff Lee and Cole Hamels 53
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi (110)