Mar 5, 2010, 3:30 PM EDT
The Yankees look good, but they can be beat this year. Easy? No. Only a precise hit will set up a chain reaction and the shaft is ray-shielded, so you’ll have to use proton torpedoes, but FOX’s Dayn Perry says it can be done:
So the Yankees are bound to repeat, right?
they’re not. Sure, the Yankees must be regarded as the favorites, but
the multitude of Yankee haters out there will be pleased to know
there’s hope for a toppled empire. Indeed, here are four reasons that a
Yankee championship in 2010 is not to be assumed . . .
Short version: luck, age, a tough division and the notion that they may not have been as good last year as their record suggested all work against them, however, slightly in 2010.
Impossible you say? It’s not impossible. I used to bull’s-eye womp rats in my T-16 back home, so certainly the Rays can beat the Yankees, right?
- Manny Machado could join the Orioles as soon as next weekend 3
- Michael Pineda suspended 10 games for “foreign substance” 45
- Doc Gooden calls B.S. on people saying pine tar is just to help pitchers get a grip on the ball 87
- Pineda and pine tar: baseball is, once again, sending mixed signals about cheating 126
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 69
- Josh Lueke is a rapist. How often does that bear repeating? (201)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (183)
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension (156)
- Pineda and pine tar: baseball is, once again, sending mixed signals about cheating (126)
- Chipper Jones chimed in on the Carlos Gomez incident (111)