Mar 5, 2010, 3:30 PM EDT
The Yankees look good, but they can be beat this year. Easy? No. Only a precise hit will set up a chain reaction and the shaft is ray-shielded, so you’ll have to use proton torpedoes, but FOX’s Dayn Perry says it can be done:
So the Yankees are bound to repeat, right?
they’re not. Sure, the Yankees must be regarded as the favorites, but
the multitude of Yankee haters out there will be pleased to know
there’s hope for a toppled empire. Indeed, here are four reasons that a
Yankee championship in 2010 is not to be assumed . . .
Short version: luck, age, a tough division and the notion that they may not have been as good last year as their record suggested all work against them, however, slightly in 2010.
Impossible you say? It’s not impossible. I used to bull’s-eye womp rats in my T-16 back home, so certainly the Rays can beat the Yankees, right?
- Two radio stations in San Francisco are refusing to play Lorde’s “Royals” during the World Series 10
- Royals tab James Shields, Yordano Ventura to start first two games of World Series 1
- Brian Roberts is retiring 13
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? 115
- Video: Watch Travis Ishikawa’s pennant-winning homer 13
- Travis Ishikawa sends Giants to World Series on walk-off three-run homer 79
- NLCS, Game 5: Cardinals vs. Giants lineups 30
- This team. 30
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (117)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)
- Andrew Friedman leaving the Rays to take over as Dodgers President of Baseball Operations (83)
- Quit making a big deal out of anomalies. Most of what happens is meaningless. (82)
- Travis Ishikawa sends Giants to World Series on walk-off three-run homer (79)