Mar 5, 2010, 3:30 PM EDT
The Yankees look good, but they can be beat this year. Easy? No. Only a precise hit will set up a chain reaction and the shaft is ray-shielded, so you’ll have to use proton torpedoes, but FOX’s Dayn Perry says it can be done:
So the Yankees are bound to repeat, right?
they’re not. Sure, the Yankees must be regarded as the favorites, but
the multitude of Yankee haters out there will be pleased to know
there’s hope for a toppled empire. Indeed, here are four reasons that a
Yankee championship in 2010 is not to be assumed . . .
Short version: luck, age, a tough division and the notion that they may not have been as good last year as their record suggested all work against them, however, slightly in 2010.
Impossible you say? It’s not impossible. I used to bull’s-eye womp rats in my T-16 back home, so certainly the Rays can beat the Yankees, right?
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 61
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 17
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 22
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 11
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)