Mar 5, 2010, 3:30 PM EDT
The Yankees look good, but they can be beat this year. Easy? No. Only a precise hit will set up a chain reaction and the shaft is ray-shielded, so you’ll have to use proton torpedoes, but FOX’s Dayn Perry says it can be done:
So the Yankees are bound to repeat, right?
they’re not. Sure, the Yankees must be regarded as the favorites, but
the multitude of Yankee haters out there will be pleased to know
there’s hope for a toppled empire. Indeed, here are four reasons that a
Yankee championship in 2010 is not to be assumed . . .
Short version: luck, age, a tough division and the notion that they may not have been as good last year as their record suggested all work against them, however, slightly in 2010.
Impossible you say? It’s not impossible. I used to bull’s-eye womp rats in my T-16 back home, so certainly the Rays can beat the Yankees, right?
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 10
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 63
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 12
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 111
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 14
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 57
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- Cardinals add “OT” patch for Oscar Taveras 76
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (116)
- College baseball player cut after making offensive tweet about Mo’ne Davis (115)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (112)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (88)