"Yankees suck, Daddy." "Yankees suck, honey."

Mar 5, 2010, 9:50 AM EDT

Found these courtesy of a tweet from the Star-Ledger’s Marc Carig.  Not sure if the right reaction is to lament how provincial Red Sox Nation can be at its worst or to laugh my ass off or l so I think I’ll do both.

1. Old gator - Mar 11, 2010 at 10:58 PM

That was not the Boston Police Department. Did you see a beanbag gun? Why do you think he’s disabling this hapless Borg fan’s pickup truck in the middle of the night? Does he look like Anton Chigurh to you? No. Come on, pay attention. Look closer. See the gill slits behind that cop’s ear? This cop is clearly from the Innsmouth substation of the Arkham Township PD, one of the less frequently visited outlying principalities of Red Sox Nation. That poor bastard in the pickup truck took a wrong turn in the dark, and it’s going to cost him bigtime.
    At the moment he still thinks he’s better off where he is than if he’d gone off the bridge at Chappaquiddick.
    Oh boy.

2. talex - Mar 15, 2010 at 2:22 PM

I’ll take the 27 championships and the cache of the Yankees franchise along with the “Yankees Suck” tag any day.
    Who would ever want to be a Red Sox fan? It’s like having to be Mini-Me all of the time!

3. Nasty Boy - Mar 25, 2010 at 1:43 AM

Well look at the mentality of the typical redsux fan, they are all near idiots. I go to Anaheim stadium when the sux are in town, and they are usually getting thrown out of the game, or an Angel fan is knocking one of them on their ass. Loud and stupid is how I classify them.

4. dp - Mar 25, 2010 at 9:28 AM

Not as much as your mother, or you scum bag.

5. Phillies1980 - Mar 25, 2010 at 2:42 PM

I actually rooted for the Red Sox in 2004 because I figured that once they (FINALLY!) the would quit whining and shut the hell up!
    But no! Now they’re even MORE obnoxious!
    (And Tim: The Congressman’s named is “Barney Frank”.)

6. dirty harry - Mar 27, 2010 at 7:53 AM

Hey Spice, blow me. How’s that for a hurled invective? I’m amazed that a Yankee fan could even construct a sentence with the word “invective”.

Who are the favorites for Rookie of the Year?
  1. J. Soler (3742)