Mar 7, 2010, 11:51 AM EDT
I’m at Mets camp in Port St. Lucie. And for all of the garbage I’ve spewed at that team in the past, everyone has been super duper nice to me so far. Almost makes me want to rethink how I write about them. Almost.
Anyway, I’ll be checking in with real posts and stuff tomorrow, but I couldn’t wait to share this pic with you:
I’ve bashed Jeff Francoeur plenty in the past, but really, I can’t think of anything smarter for him to be doing than sitting quietly and watching Jason Bay take BP. If 7% of what Bay is doing rubs off on Frenchie, he might actually be worth something this year.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (124)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (117)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (82)
- Blackhawks stave off elimination
- Video: Highlights: Blackhawks top Red Wings 4-1
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PHT: Bruins bounce Rangers, advance to Conf. finals
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?