Mar 7, 2010, 11:51 AM EST
I’m at Mets camp in Port St. Lucie. And for all of the garbage I’ve spewed at that team in the past, everyone has been super duper nice to me so far. Almost makes me want to rethink how I write about them. Almost.
Anyway, I’ll be checking in with real posts and stuff tomorrow, but I couldn’t wait to share this pic with you:
I’ve bashed Jeff Francoeur plenty in the past, but really, I can’t think of anything smarter for him to be doing than sitting quietly and watching Jason Bay take BP. If 7% of what Bay is doing rubs off on Frenchie, he might actually be worth something this year.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)