Mar 7, 2010, 11:51 AM EST
I’m at Mets camp in Port St. Lucie. And for all of the garbage I’ve spewed at that team in the past, everyone has been super duper nice to me so far. Almost makes me want to rethink how I write about them. Almost.
Anyway, I’ll be checking in with real posts and stuff tomorrow, but I couldn’t wait to share this pic with you:
I’ve bashed Jeff Francoeur plenty in the past, but really, I can’t think of anything smarter for him to be doing than sitting quietly and watching Jason Bay take BP. If 7% of what Bay is doing rubs off on Frenchie, he might actually be worth something this year.
- Grant Balfour’s deal with Orioles in “serious jeopardy” due to shoulder issue 14
- Report: Rakuten will not allow Masahiro Tanaka come to the United States 63
- Mariners showing “continued interest” in Ervin Santana 10
- Happy Birthday, Ty Cobb! 89
- Dodgers re-sign left-handed reliever J.P. Howell to a two-year, $11.5 million contract 4