Mar 8, 2010, 11:40 AM EDT
Joe Strauss of the St. Louis Post Dispatch reports that Albert Pujols has been scratched from today’s lineup after receiving chiropractic treatment on his sore lower back.
Pujols remained at the Cardinals’ spring training complex and told reporters that he feels good enough to potentially be back in the lineup as soon as tomorrow.
“It’s been bothering me some, so I got it looked at,” Pujols said. “It’s better now. It’s still early. I don’t want to push it if it’s going to set me back. But we’ll see. I want to play.”
- Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- PHT: Senators sneak past Penguins in two overtimes
- PHT: Bruins crack Lundqvist, hammer Rangers
- HBT: Cabrera rips three homers, passes Greenberg
- MST: No bumping on Bump Day at Indy 500
- PBT: Spurs have too much offense for Grizz in Gm. 1
- PST: Arsenal grabs Champions League spot