Mar 11, 2010, 12:15 PM EDT
This ceases to be interesting after the first few seconds, but those first few seconds are a lot of fun.
Just one question: where’s the help from the shortstop and the second baseman? Dude comin’ after the pitcher with a bat and the waters just part.
I’ve heard of pitchers who don’t trust their middle infield defense, but this is ridiculous.
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 14
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 6
- Pirates acquire Ike Davis in a trade with the Mets 39
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 49
- VIDEO: The Yankees turned a triple play against the Rays 24
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)