Mar 12, 2010, 7:57 AM EDT
“Sometimes I think you have to be careful what you say”
– Ozzie Guillen, responding to Torii Hunter’s comments about black Latino baseball players being “imposters.” I repeat: Ozzie Guillen is advising someone to be careful what they say. This is like Lindsay Lohan telling someone that they need to stop drinking so much or David Wells telling someone they should take better care of themselves. If Ozzie freakin’ Guillen is telling you that you need to watch it, you should probably take a long, long look in the mirror.
In other news, last night Ozzie Guillen tweeted “The wings vegasa yesssasa”. Seriously.
- Orioles finally lose a game when leading after seven 0
- Joey Votto reaches base six times as Reds rout Phillies 5
- Troy Tulowitzki says he wasn’t accusing Madison Bumgarner of cheating 6
- Quote of the Day: Brian Cashman is keeping Ben Francisco around to “piss everybody off” 28
- Report: Mets considering demoting Ike Davis 4
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness
- PBT Pacers top Knicks, punch ticket to conf. finals
- MST: Carpenter wins pole for 97th Indianapolis 500
- PHT: Couture strikes in OT, lifting Sharks in Game 3
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit