Mar 12, 2010, 7:57 AM EDT
“Sometimes I think you have to be careful what you say”
– Ozzie Guillen, responding to Torii Hunter’s comments about black Latino baseball players being “imposters.” I repeat: Ozzie Guillen is advising someone to be careful what they say. This is like Lindsay Lohan telling someone that they need to stop drinking so much or David Wells telling someone they should take better care of themselves. If Ozzie freakin’ Guillen is telling you that you need to watch it, you should probably take a long, long look in the mirror.
In other news, last night Ozzie Guillen tweeted “The wings vegasa yesssasa”. Seriously.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 17
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 12
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Brandon Phillips: “How the [expletive] am I declining?” (61)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)