Mar 12, 2010, 7:57 AM EST
“Sometimes I think you have to be careful what you say”
– Ozzie Guillen, responding to Torii Hunter’s comments about black Latino baseball players being “imposters.” I repeat: Ozzie Guillen is advising someone to be careful what they say. This is like Lindsay Lohan telling someone that they need to stop drinking so much or David Wells telling someone they should take better care of themselves. If Ozzie freakin’ Guillen is telling you that you need to watch it, you should probably take a long, long look in the mirror.
In other news, last night Ozzie Guillen tweeted “The wings vegasa yesssasa”. Seriously.
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 8
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Carlos Beltran likely to land with the Royals? 18
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (96)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (84)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (79)
- Robinson Cano says he never asked for $300 million (70)