Mar 12, 2010, 12:15 PM EDT
I figured I’d have to jump through 50 hoops this morning in order to get my refund for last night’s rainout, but this email just popped into my box:
Your credit card will automatically be
credited the ticket price and convenience charges, and should post to
your account within 7 to 10 business days. Please note, the $3.35 per order processing fee, any ticketFast, or UPS delivery charges and in-store pick up charges are non-refundable.
Given that it’s the Yankees and Tickermaster we’re talking about here I didn’t expect that I’d have to do . . . nothing.
Of course, why they charged me “processing fees” and “service charges” despite the fact that I printed out the ticket myself and never interacted with a human being is an open question, but I’m in a good mood today and will refrain from attacking big monopolistic ripoff artists until, I dunno, next week.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 15
- Zack Wheeler goes six scoreless innings in MLB debut 11
- The San Jose lawsuit against Major League Baseball should be thrown out of court 40
- San Jose sues Major League Baseball, challenging its monopoly power 26
- Original Biogenesis source: “the people running Major League Baseball are the biggest scumbags on Earth” 41
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains why beanball wars are stupid (104)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires