Mar 15, 2010, 4:40 PM EDT
Don’t pay attention to spring training stats, blah, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, yadda, but it’s probably worth noting that Ben Sheets just got knocked out of the game against the Reds. His line: 10 runs, 8 hits, 1 walk, no one retired. Repeat: no one retired.
Of course, only nine of those runs were earned so it was, like, a totally deceiving line.
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 0
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 33
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 28
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 45
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 19
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 24
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)
- Ichiro Suzuki passes Babe Ruth on the all-time hits list (76)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (71)
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves (71)