Mar 15, 2010, 4:40 PM EDT
Don’t pay attention to spring training stats, blah, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, yadda, but it’s probably worth noting that Ben Sheets just got knocked out of the game against the Reds. His line: 10 runs, 8 hits, 1 walk, no one retired. Repeat: no one retired.
Of course, only nine of those runs were earned so it was, like, a totally deceiving line.
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 28
- Yankees activate Mark Teixeira from the disabled list 0
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 21
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 32
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 92
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (99)