Mar 16, 2010, 6:00 PM EDT
I’ve come to the conclusion a long time ago that Craig is a big fan of one of the aforementioned steroid cheats. I’m not sure which one. He’s upset that said cheat won’t be voted into the Hall of Fame and is on a mission to clear the cheat’s name by muddying the waters and implicating every baseball player (past and present) so that people throw their hands up and say, “ENOUGH!” Let everyone go into the Hall.
Seeing as Craig writes an almost daily article about steroid abuse in baseball, almost always siding with the abusers, his agenda is clear. I won’t let him do it. Not without a fight.
— Evan in the HGH thread. On the one hand I’m worried that someone is getting wise to my nefarious plot. On the other hand, what good is it being a super villain if you don’t have a super hero trying to stop you?
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 44
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 60
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 79
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 66
- Must-Click Link: Alex Rodriguzez: the slugger with a thousand faces 22
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 114
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected 155
- Bartolo Colon picks off a baserunner. By running him down all by himself. 55
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (116)