Mar 16, 2010, 6:00 PM EST
I’ve come to the conclusion a long time ago that Craig is a big fan of one of the aforementioned steroid cheats. I’m not sure which one. He’s upset that said cheat won’t be voted into the Hall of Fame and is on a mission to clear the cheat’s name by muddying the waters and implicating every baseball player (past and present) so that people throw their hands up and say, “ENOUGH!” Let everyone go into the Hall.
Seeing as Craig writes an almost daily article about steroid abuse in baseball, almost always siding with the abusers, his agenda is clear. I won’t let him do it. Not without a fight.
— Evan in the HGH thread. On the one hand I’m worried that someone is getting wise to my nefarious plot. On the other hand, what good is it being a super villain if you don’t have a super hero trying to stop you?
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 54
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 20
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 66
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 256
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (256)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (101)
- Robinson Cano signing only bad if the Mariners stop now (93)