Mar 16, 2010, 8:59 AM EDT
If it wasn’t for bad luck Josh Hamilton wouldn’t have no luck at all:
Hamilton was diagnosed with a bruise on his left hand after getting hit
by a pitch Monday night in a Cactus League game against the San
Francisco Giants. Preliminary X-rays were negative and he will be
“Somebody is after me,” said Hamilton, who had to deal with a bruised
left shoulder earlier this spring. “Watch out, boys, don’t stand too
close to me.”
Add this to the banged up shoulder from a couple of weeks ago and his back, groin, and rib injuries from 2009.
Perhaps if he were to return the tiki idol he found to the Hawaiian burial grounds the tabu would be broken. In the meantime, Josh, for God’s sake, don’t go surfing.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (241)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (111)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)