Mar 16, 2010, 6:55 PM EDT
“I’m Jewish. I can be bought. But he likes litigation. We’ll see what happens.”
– Jamie McCourt, joking about the ongoing saga over the ownership of the Los Angeles Dodgers during a Monday luncheon put on by Women’s Philanthropy of the Jewish Federation of Orange County, California.
In other news, Jamie McCourt’s publicity campaign in which she casts herself as a poor victim is starting wear really, really thin.
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 14
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 6
- Pirates acquire Ike Davis in a trade with the Mets 39
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 49
- VIDEO: The Yankees turned a triple play against the Rays 24
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)