Mar 16, 2010, 6:55 PM EDT
“I’m Jewish. I can be bought. But he likes litigation. We’ll see what happens.”
– Jamie McCourt, joking about the ongoing saga over the ownership of the Los Angeles Dodgers during a Monday luncheon put on by Women’s Philanthropy of the Jewish Federation of Orange County, California.
In other news, Jamie McCourt’s publicity campaign in which she casts herself as a poor victim is starting wear really, really thin.
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 6
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 117
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 20
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 26
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39