Mar 17, 2010, 10:03 AM EDT
Jed Lowrie has been suffering from fatigue lately. Turns out it was for good reason: he has mono. No word on who he was kissing to get it.
Between this and K-Rod’s pinkeye we’ve had a couple of illnesses this spring that are usually associated with youngins. Next up: someone on the Dodgers gets hand, foot and mouth disease and someone on the Yankees discovers he has a low biulirubin count and has to get wrapped up in a phototherapy blanket for a few days.
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 35
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 6
- Giants to acquire Mike Leake from Reds 30
- Astros acquire Carlos Gomez and Mike Fiers from Brewers 44
- Pirates bolster bullpen, pick up Joakim Soria from Tigers 12
- The extraordinarily odd, 13-player Dodgers-Marlins-Braves trade is done 62
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers 111
- Both the Phillies and the Rangers did well in the Cole Hamels trade 73
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (111)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)