Mar 17, 2010, 10:03 AM EDT
Jed Lowrie has been suffering from fatigue lately. Turns out it was for good reason: he has mono. No word on who he was kissing to get it.
Between this and K-Rod’s pinkeye we’ve had a couple of illnesses this spring that are usually associated with youngins. Next up: someone on the Dodgers gets hand, foot and mouth disease and someone on the Yankees discovers he has a low biulirubin count and has to get wrapped up in a phototherapy blanket for a few days.
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 2
- Orioles finally lose a game when leading after seven 6
- Joey Votto reaches base six times as Reds rout Phillies 11
- Troy Tulowitzki says he wasn’t accusing Madison Bumgarner of cheating 6
- Quote of the Day: Brian Cashman is keeping Ben Francisco around to “piss everybody off” 29
- Oxbow ends Orb's Triple Crown hopes
- PBT: Pacers top Knicks, punch ticket to conf. finals
- PST: Teary Beckham likely plays final game
- PFT: Pre-draft fears about Gronk coming true
- MST: Carpenter wins pole for 97th Indianapolis 500
- CBT: Chance Coach K returns for '16 Games
- PHT: Couture strikes in OT, lifting Sharks in Game 3