Mar 17, 2010, 10:03 AM EDT
Jed Lowrie has been suffering from fatigue lately. Turns out it was for good reason: he has mono. No word on who he was kissing to get it.
Between this and K-Rod’s pinkeye we’ve had a couple of illnesses this spring that are usually associated with youngins. Next up: someone on the Dodgers gets hand, foot and mouth disease and someone on the Yankees discovers he has a low biulirubin count and has to get wrapped up in a phototherapy blanket for a few days.
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 2
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 33
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 10
- Vin Scully says 2016 will be his last season of broadcasting 28
- Edwin Encarnacion slugs three home runs as Blue Jays thrash Tigers 18
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 13
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 23
- Vin Scully will return in 2016 for his 67th season of broadcasting 44
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (264)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)