Mar 19, 2010, 4:45 PM EDT
Jason Heyward made a big impression during the first week of Braves camp when he broke a team executive’s sunroof. He’s at it again. The AJC’s Dave O’Brien:
Heyward batting-practice homer just shattered rearview mirror of Braves PR director’s rental car.
My Braves’ fandom and Jason Heyward man-crush notwithstanding, I’m starting to think that these stories tell us less about how awesome Jason Heyward’s power is and more about how poorly positioned the Braves’ executive parking lot is.
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 17
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 25
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 105
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8