Mar 19, 2010, 4:45 PM EST
Jason Heyward made a big impression during the first week of Braves camp when he broke a team executive’s sunroof. He’s at it again. The AJC’s Dave O’Brien:
Heyward batting-practice homer just shattered rearview mirror of Braves PR director’s rental car.
My Braves’ fandom and Jason Heyward man-crush notwithstanding, I’m starting to think that these stories tell us less about how awesome Jason Heyward’s power is and more about how poorly positioned the Braves’ executive parking lot is.
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 21
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 71
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 120
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 36
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 68
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (120)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (102)