Mar 19, 2010, 4:45 PM EDT
Jason Heyward made a big impression during the first week of Braves camp when he broke a team executive’s sunroof. He’s at it again. The AJC’s Dave O’Brien:
Heyward batting-practice homer just shattered rearview mirror of Braves PR director’s rental car.
My Braves’ fandom and Jason Heyward man-crush notwithstanding, I’m starting to think that these stories tell us less about how awesome Jason Heyward’s power is and more about how poorly positioned the Braves’ executive parking lot is.
- Michael Pineda suspended 10 games for “foreign substance” 39
- Doc Gooden calls B.S. on people saying pine tar is just to help pitchers get a grip on the ball 84
- Pineda and pine tar: baseball is, once again, sending mixed signals about cheating 126
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 69
- Clayton Kershaw cleared to begin rehab assignment on Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga 3
- Josh Lueke is a rapist. How often does that bear repeating? (201)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (183)
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension (156)
- Pineda and pine tar: baseball is, once again, sending mixed signals about cheating (126)
- Chipper Jones chimed in on the Carlos Gomez incident (111)