Mar 19, 2010, 4:45 PM EST
Jason Heyward made a big impression during the first week of Braves camp when he broke a team executive’s sunroof. He’s at it again. The AJC’s Dave O’Brien:
Heyward batting-practice homer just shattered rearview mirror of Braves PR director’s rental car.
My Braves’ fandom and Jason Heyward man-crush notwithstanding, I’m starting to think that these stories tell us less about how awesome Jason Heyward’s power is and more about how poorly positioned the Braves’ executive parking lot is.
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 0
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 54
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 120
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27