Mar 19, 2010, 9:59 AM EDT
“He’s like a beautiful woman, cursed by his natural gifts. You want more and more.”
– An unnamed scout talking about B.J. Upton in Ken Rosenthal’s latest article. Scouts live a solitary existence, driving from small town to small town. And yes, it gets lonely on the road.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)