Mar 22, 2010, 12:15 PM EDT
The all-time pinch-hit leader and current Dodgers’ coach was rushed to a hospital on Friday. They found severe blockage in four arteries and performed a quadruple bypass. Harris was said to be resting comfortably as of yesterday. Word is, however, that he could see some action today if the Dodgers fall behind late and the Brewers bring in a righty.
Get well soon, Lenny.
- Orioles acquire Kelly Johnson from the Red Sox 5
- Orioles acquire Alejandro De Aza from the White Sox 5
- Bryce Harper is 15th player in MLB history to reach 50 career homers before age-22 season 30
- The Dodgers took the shift to the extreme last night 47
- VIDEO: Jorge Soler hits two long home runs in third major league game 20
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 18
- Mariners end Jesus Montero’s season 37
- Troy Tulowitzki says he’ll retire before he switches positions 32
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (146)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)