Mar 22, 2010, 4:30 PM EDT
Red Sox Nation, Yankees Universe, Rays Republic . . . the Nats are content to go with something more modest.
Eh. What about an “Army?” Worked for Kiss, so you think it would work for a baseball team.
Sorry to be sticking with this subject today, but I don’t have to report
for Death Panel duty until the bill is signed so I’m trying to find something to kill some time.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (152)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)