Mar 23, 2010, 11:15 AM EDT
A new round of filings. In response to the accusations that she had an affair with her driver, Jamie says “I would prefer not to address such accusations or to discuss my belief
as to Frank’s extramarital activities” which is a real classy way of discussing her belief that Frank had extramarital activities while still claiming that she’s taking the high road.
I didn’t think it would be possible that I’d start siding more with Frank on this than Jamie, but between that stuff and her recent oh-poor-me publicity tour, I may very well be.
I just hope that someone in DodgerLand is paying less attention to this and paying more attention to stuff like Chad Gaudin hitting the waiver wire, because unlike what the bosses are doing, picking up someone like Chad Gaudin could actually help the Dodgers.
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik 34
- Pedro Martinez wonders if bad chemistry is the reason the Tigers and Mariners are out of contention 38
- Vote of non-confidence: Reds owner says manager Bryan Price won’t be fired before the season is over 15
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 77
- Denard Span headed back to DL with hip inflammation, unlikely to return this season 10
- Report: Barry Bonds loses collusion case against MLB 40
- Jessica Mendoza to sit in for Curt Schilling on Sunday Night Baseball this week 80
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 78
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (221)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (199)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (122)