Mar 23, 2010, 11:15 AM EDT
A new round of filings. In response to the accusations that she had an affair with her driver, Jamie says “I would prefer not to address such accusations or to discuss my belief
as to Frank’s extramarital activities” which is a real classy way of discussing her belief that Frank had extramarital activities while still claiming that she’s taking the high road.
I didn’t think it would be possible that I’d start siding more with Frank on this than Jamie, but between that stuff and her recent oh-poor-me publicity tour, I may very well be.
I just hope that someone in DodgerLand is paying less attention to this and paying more attention to stuff like Chad Gaudin hitting the waiver wire, because unlike what the bosses are doing, picking up someone like Chad Gaudin could actually help the Dodgers.
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco 45
- Clown shoes in Chicago: the Cubs grounds crew couldn’t get the tarp on the field 46
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 60
- Tony La Russa denies that Kirk Gibson’s job is safe 19
- Pirates activate Andrew McCutchen from the disabled list 2
- HBT Daily: They’ve dropped six straight, but the Pirates may be the Wild Card favorites 2
- The Diamondbacks plan to bring back Kirk Gibson for some reason 31
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 32
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (125)
- Jayson Werth clocked at 105 m.p.h. in a 55 zone, is charged with reckless driving (88)
- Here’s today’s dose of barfy Derek Jeter sentiment (82)
- Baseball is dying, you guys (78)
- A vote for Tom Werner for commissioner is a vote to return to the dark ages (78)