Mar 23, 2010, 11:15 AM EDT
A new round of filings. In response to the accusations that she had an affair with her driver, Jamie says “I would prefer not to address such accusations or to discuss my belief
as to Frank’s extramarital activities” which is a real classy way of discussing her belief that Frank had extramarital activities while still claiming that she’s taking the high road.
I didn’t think it would be possible that I’d start siding more with Frank on this than Jamie, but between that stuff and her recent oh-poor-me publicity tour, I may very well be.
I just hope that someone in DodgerLand is paying less attention to this and paying more attention to stuff like Chad Gaudin hitting the waiver wire, because unlike what the bosses are doing, picking up someone like Chad Gaudin could actually help the Dodgers.
- World Series Reset: Game 1 — finally! — is tonight 0
- HBT Daily: How the Royals and Giants were built 4
- Two radio stations in San Francisco are refusing to play Lorde’s “Royals” during the World Series 40
- Royals tab James Shields, Yordano Ventura to start first two games of World Series 1
- Brian Roberts is retiring 13
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? 119
- Video: Watch Travis Ishikawa’s pennant-winning homer 13
- Travis Ishikawa sends Giants to World Series on walk-off three-run homer 79
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (119)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (104)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)
- Andrew Friedman leaving the Rays to take over as Dodgers President of Baseball Operations (83)
- Quit making a big deal out of anomalies. Most of what happens is meaningless. (82)