Mar 23, 2010, 11:15 AM EDT
A new round of filings. In response to the accusations that she had an affair with her driver, Jamie says “I would prefer not to address such accusations or to discuss my belief
as to Frank’s extramarital activities” which is a real classy way of discussing her belief that Frank had extramarital activities while still claiming that she’s taking the high road.
I didn’t think it would be possible that I’d start siding more with Frank on this than Jamie, but between that stuff and her recent oh-poor-me publicity tour, I may very well be.
I just hope that someone in DodgerLand is paying less attention to this and paying more attention to stuff like Chad Gaudin hitting the waiver wire, because unlike what the bosses are doing, picking up someone like Chad Gaudin could actually help the Dodgers.
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 45
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 34
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 10
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 97
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Video: Rusney Castillo notches his first major league hit 7
- Michael Wacha cleared to return Saturday vs. Reds 2
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (97)
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (90)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)