Mar 23, 2010, 11:15 AM EST
A new round of filings. In response to the accusations that she had an affair with her driver, Jamie says “I would prefer not to address such accusations or to discuss my belief
as to Frank’s extramarital activities” which is a real classy way of discussing her belief that Frank had extramarital activities while still claiming that she’s taking the high road.
I didn’t think it would be possible that I’d start siding more with Frank on this than Jamie, but between that stuff and her recent oh-poor-me publicity tour, I may very well be.
I just hope that someone in DodgerLand is paying less attention to this and paying more attention to stuff like Chad Gaudin hitting the waiver wire, because unlike what the bosses are doing, picking up someone like Chad Gaudin could actually help the Dodgers.
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” 77
- Trea Turner’s agent is unhappy his client is in limbo after trade to Nationals 45
- Nexen Heroes accept Jung-Ho Kang posting fee from unidentified MLB team 26
- Giants acquire Casey McGehee from the Marlins 16
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 64
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 79
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. 144
- Jake Peavy agrees to a two-year, $24 million deal to stay with the San Francisco Giants 26
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (144)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)