Mar 25, 2010, 12:28 AM EDT
Not to get all TMZ-y on you, but in the interest of following our plan to provide you with all the news that’s fit to print (and also, the non-news that’s unfit to print) I figured I’d pass along this report from sportsBYbrooks that Dodgers center fielder Matt Kemp will be moving into the home of his girlfriend Rihanna when he returns to L.A. from spring training.
Rihanna, the 22-year-old singer, invited the Dodgers star to move in, and he packed up his boxes and had his stuff sent over. He’s playing it cool however, reportedly keeping his house just to make sure everything, you know, goes OK. Not to worry, though, as the two are “so in love,” which is very cute. In fact, it’s almost as cute as this adorable photo of the kids together.
I’m sure Kemp won’t let this become a distraction to the Dodgers, because he’s a professional. But if it does, I doubt Frank McCourt will mind.
- The eyes have it: Thomas’ greatness built on patience 9
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 141
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 19
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 34
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 33
- Impending free agent Jon Lester won’t talk contract with the Red Sox until after the season 19
- Ten years ago today the Alex Rodriguez-Jason Varitek brawl changed the narrative of the Sox-Yankees rivalry 87
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 30
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (143)
- Luke Scott released from Korean team after calling coach a “liar” and a “coward” (108)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)