Mar 25, 2010, 12:28 AM EDT
Not to get all TMZ-y on you, but in the interest of following our plan to provide you with all the news that’s fit to print (and also, the non-news that’s unfit to print) I figured I’d pass along this report from sportsBYbrooks that Dodgers center fielder Matt Kemp will be moving into the home of his girlfriend Rihanna when he returns to L.A. from spring training.
Rihanna, the 22-year-old singer, invited the Dodgers star to move in, and he packed up his boxes and had his stuff sent over. He’s playing it cool however, reportedly keeping his house just to make sure everything, you know, goes OK. Not to worry, though, as the two are “so in love,” which is very cute. In fact, it’s almost as cute as this adorable photo of the kids together.
I’m sure Kemp won’t let this become a distraction to the Dodgers, because he’s a professional. But if it does, I doubt Frank McCourt will mind.
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 4
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 21
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 10
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 79
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 89
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 103
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (108)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (89)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)