Mar 25, 2010, 12:28 AM EDT
Not to get all TMZ-y on you, but in the interest of following our plan to provide you with all the news that’s fit to print (and also, the non-news that’s unfit to print) I figured I’d pass along this report from sportsBYbrooks that Dodgers center fielder Matt Kemp will be moving into the home of his girlfriend Rihanna when he returns to L.A. from spring training.
Rihanna, the 22-year-old singer, invited the Dodgers star to move in, and he packed up his boxes and had his stuff sent over. He’s playing it cool however, reportedly keeping his house just to make sure everything, you know, goes OK. Not to worry, though, as the two are “so in love,” which is very cute. In fact, it’s almost as cute as this adorable photo of the kids together.
I’m sure Kemp won’t let this become a distraction to the Dodgers, because he’s a professional. But if it does, I doubt Frank McCourt will mind.
- Clayton Kershaw cleared to begin rehab assignment on Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga 0
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension 46
- Mark Trumbo diagnosed with stress fracture in foot 6
- Josh Johnson needs a second Tommy John surgery 19
- Sammy Sosa wasn’t invited to Wrigley Field’s 100th birthday 42