Mar 25, 2010, 12:28 AM EST
Not to get all TMZ-y on you, but in the interest of following our plan to provide you with all the news that’s fit to print (and also, the non-news that’s unfit to print) I figured I’d pass along this report from sportsBYbrooks that Dodgers center fielder Matt Kemp will be moving into the home of his girlfriend Rihanna when he returns to L.A. from spring training.
Rihanna, the 22-year-old singer, invited the Dodgers star to move in, and he packed up his boxes and had his stuff sent over. He’s playing it cool however, reportedly keeping his house just to make sure everything, you know, goes OK. Not to worry, though, as the two are “so in love,” which is very cute. In fact, it’s almost as cute as this adorable photo of the kids together.
I’m sure Kemp won’t let this become a distraction to the Dodgers, because he’s a professional. But if it does, I doubt Frank McCourt will mind.
- Someone apparently got Jayson Werth’s autograph in jail 18
- Chris Davis opens up about his Adderall suspension: “It was a moment of weakness” 55
- MLB.com names Byron Buxton as baseball’s top prospect for second straight year 41
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants 103
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 48
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 39
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 173
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (173)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants (103)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (85)