Mar 25, 2010, 12:28 AM EDT
Not to get all TMZ-y on you, but in the interest of following our plan to provide you with all the news that’s fit to print (and also, the non-news that’s unfit to print) I figured I’d pass along this report from sportsBYbrooks that Dodgers center fielder Matt Kemp will be moving into the home of his girlfriend Rihanna when he returns to L.A. from spring training.
Rihanna, the 22-year-old singer, invited the Dodgers star to move in, and he packed up his boxes and had his stuff sent over. He’s playing it cool however, reportedly keeping his house just to make sure everything, you know, goes OK. Not to worry, though, as the two are “so in love,” which is very cute. In fact, it’s almost as cute as this adorable photo of the kids together.
I’m sure Kemp won’t let this become a distraction to the Dodgers, because he’s a professional. But if it does, I doubt Frank McCourt will mind.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 6
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter passes Carl Yastrzemski for seventh on all-time hits list 24
- Ray Rice is awful, but let’s not pretend baseball has a great record on domestic violence 78
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 50
- Mariners’ interest in Matt Kemp is “very real” 29
- Astros players upset over Mark Appel’s promotion to Double-A, bullpen session in Houston 45
- Four theories about the Hall of Fame voting changes 24
- Troy Tulowitzki is visiting a sports hernia surgeon 10
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (165)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)
- Ten years ago today the Alex Rodriguez-Jason Varitek brawl changed the narrative of the Sox-Yankees rivalry (88)