Mar 25, 2010, 5:15 PM EST
“If I was a musician, I’d be Kanye West. If I was in the NBA, I’d be Ron
Artest. In baseball, they’ve got Milton Bradley.
I’m that guy. You need people like me, so you can point your finger and
go, ‘There goes the bad guy.'”
I’m going to go out on a limb and say that Milton Bradley needs to think that we think of him as a bad guy more than we actually need him as a bad guy. Really, we’d all be fine if you just disappeared, Milton.
And while I’m not the biggest Kanye fan in the world, he’d be embarassed by the West/Artest rhyme in that first line. That sounds like something from a Kurtis Blow song.
- Hector Olivera’s camp denies any damage to ulnar collateral ligament 3
- UPDATE: Hunter Pence out 6-8 weeks with fracture in left forearm 21
- MLBPA: leaks are from people “who want to see Josh Hamilton hurt personally and professionally” 20
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene 145
- Report: MLB panel split on rehab for Josh Hamilton; one-year suspension is in play 45
- Joc Pederson goes 2-for-2 in Cactus League debut 6
- Braves scratch Mike Minor from start with more shoulder problems 6
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 373
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (374)
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene (145)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (137)
- That facts of Josh Hamilton’s case should not be a matter of public record (94)
- Billy Bean responds to Daniel Murphy’s comments (90)