Mar 25, 2010, 5:15 PM EDT
“If I was a musician, I’d be Kanye West. If I was in the NBA, I’d be Ron
Artest. In baseball, they’ve got Milton Bradley.
I’m that guy. You need people like me, so you can point your finger and
go, ‘There goes the bad guy.'”
I’m going to go out on a limb and say that Milton Bradley needs to think that we think of him as a bad guy more than we actually need him as a bad guy. Really, we’d all be fine if you just disappeared, Milton.
And while I’m not the biggest Kanye fan in the world, he’d be embarassed by the West/Artest rhyme in that first line. That sounds like something from a Kurtis Blow song.
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 0
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 6
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 24
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- Cardinals add “OT” patch for Oscar Taveras 76
- 2015 Preview: Pittsburgh Pirates 12
- 2015 Preview: San Diego Padres 22
- MLB is looking into some strange gambling tweets involving Marlins pitcher Jarred Cosart 46
- College baseball player cut after making offensive tweet about Mo’ne Davis (115)
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (114)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)
- Cardinals add “OT” patch for Oscar Taveras (76)
- Andrew McCutchen cut his hair for the first time in eight years (75)