Mar 25, 2010, 5:15 PM EST
“If I was a musician, I’d be Kanye West. If I was in the NBA, I’d be Ron
Artest. In baseball, they’ve got Milton Bradley.
I’m that guy. You need people like me, so you can point your finger and
go, ‘There goes the bad guy.'”
I’m going to go out on a limb and say that Milton Bradley needs to think that we think of him as a bad guy more than we actually need him as a bad guy. Really, we’d all be fine if you just disappeared, Milton.
And while I’m not the biggest Kanye fan in the world, he’d be embarassed by the West/Artest rhyme in that first line. That sounds like something from a Kurtis Blow song.
- Yasmany Tomas signs a six-year, $68.5 million deal with the Diamondbacks 86
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap 161
- Red Sox announce four-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, DFA Juan Francisco 35
- The Cubs have offered Jon Lester “north of $135 million” 68
- Pablo Sandoval’s deal: five years, $98 million plus an option 43
- Kyle Seager, Mariners close to $100 million extension 26
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot 286
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 49
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot (286)
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap (161)
- More Hall of Fame ballots like Adam Rubin’s please (138)
- Report: Pablo Sandoval chose the Red Sox over the Giants because he felt disrespected (136)
- UPDATE: The Pablo Sandoval-Red Sox deal is done, pending a physical (133)