Mar 25, 2010, 5:15 PM EDT
“If I was a musician, I’d be Kanye West. If I was in the NBA, I’d be Ron
Artest. In baseball, they’ve got Milton Bradley.
I’m that guy. You need people like me, so you can point your finger and
go, ‘There goes the bad guy.'”
I’m going to go out on a limb and say that Milton Bradley needs to think that we think of him as a bad guy more than we actually need him as a bad guy. Really, we’d all be fine if you just disappeared, Milton.
And while I’m not the biggest Kanye fan in the world, he’d be embarassed by the West/Artest rhyme in that first line. That sounds like something from a Kurtis Blow song.
- Alex Rodriguez celebrates 40th birthday with a home run 4
- Mets acquire Tyler Clippard from the Athletics 17
- Angels acquire Shane Victorino from Red Sox 23
- Happy 40th Birthday, A-Rod! 44
- Craig Biggio, John Smoltz, Randy Johnson and Pedro Martinez inducted into the Hall of Fame 41
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 49
- Mike Trout hits two homers, including a grand slam, to take MLB lead 13
- Zack Greinke’s scoreless innings streak ends at 45 2/3 7
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (156)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- MLBPAA announces “Heart and Hustle” award, given mostly to Americans and white guys (131)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)