Mar 25, 2010, 3:15 PM EDT
“Fatigued deltoid?” Wall la-di-da and pardon me, your majesty, here in the real America we call it a sore shoulder:
Angels lefty Scott Kazmir was scratched Thursday from his scheduled
start with “tightness” in his shoulder. Manager Mike Scioscia said Kazmir began feeling “a little fatigue in his
deltoid” on Wednesday.
But Scioscia said as of now he doesn’t expect Kazmir to miss his first
regular-season start. Scioscia said as long as Kazmir can pitch in a
game by March 30 he will have enough time to build up endurance for the
Generally speaking I like the Angels rotation, but there’s a lot of arm trouble history in that group. The really need Weaver and Kazmir to be horses in order to hold everything together, I think.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)