Mar 26, 2010, 7:07 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez and I have something in common: Neither of us met with federal investigators in regards to Canadian doctor Anthony Galea on Friday.
“We’re going to continue to work together and cooperate,” he said. “I’m
going to talk to the Feds and Major League Baseball shortly.”.
Rodriguez wouldn’t say why he didn’t go, or even what the purpose of the meeting was, only that he hoped to resolve the matter soon.
“Hopefully it will be done by Opening Day, and we can move on.”
Because of the planned meeting in Buffalo, Rodriguez originally wasn’t
expected to be in the lineup for Friday’s game against the Phillies,
however he is currently playing third and batting cleanup.
- Cuban slugger Yasmani Tomas to command $100 million? 18
- Bruce and Brett Bochy make MLB history 29
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 17
- Zack Greinke homers, Dodgers demolish the Giants 17-0 at AT&T Park 19
- Frank Torre: 1931-2014 6
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 46
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball 86
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use 92
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (86)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)