Mar 26, 2010, 7:07 PM EST
Alex Rodriguez and I have something in common: Neither of us met with federal investigators in regards to Canadian doctor Anthony Galea on Friday.
“We’re going to continue to work together and cooperate,” he said. “I’m
going to talk to the Feds and Major League Baseball shortly.”.
Rodriguez wouldn’t say why he didn’t go, or even what the purpose of the meeting was, only that he hoped to resolve the matter soon.
“Hopefully it will be done by Opening Day, and we can move on.”
Because of the planned meeting in Buffalo, Rodriguez originally wasn’t
expected to be in the lineup for Friday’s game against the Phillies,
however he is currently playing third and batting cleanup.
- Red Sox announce four-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, DFA Juan Francisco 21
- The Cubs have offered Jon Lester “north of $135 million” 51
- Pablo Sandoval’s deal: five years, $98 million plus an option 40
- Kyle Seager, Mariners close to $100 million extension 25
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot 286
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 49
- UPDATE: Red Sox finalizing a 4-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, with a vesting option 35
- MLB players react to Odell Beckham, Jr. catch on Sunday Night Football 27
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot (286)
- More Hall of Fame ballots like Adam Rubin’s please (136)
- UPDATE: The Pablo Sandoval-Red Sox deal is done, pending a physical (133)
- Report: Pablo Sandoval chose the Red Sox over the Giants because he felt disrespected (131)
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” (130)