Mar 26, 2010, 7:07 PM EST
Alex Rodriguez and I have something in common: Neither of us met with federal investigators in regards to Canadian doctor Anthony Galea on Friday.
“We’re going to continue to work together and cooperate,” he said. “I’m
going to talk to the Feds and Major League Baseball shortly.”.
Rodriguez wouldn’t say why he didn’t go, or even what the purpose of the meeting was, only that he hoped to resolve the matter soon.
“Hopefully it will be done by Opening Day, and we can move on.”
Because of the planned meeting in Buffalo, Rodriguez originally wasn’t
expected to be in the lineup for Friday’s game against the Phillies,
however he is currently playing third and batting cleanup.
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 21
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 71
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 120
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 36
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 68
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (120)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (102)