Mar 26, 2010, 7:07 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez and I have something in common: Neither of us met with federal investigators in regards to Canadian doctor Anthony Galea on Friday.
“We’re going to continue to work together and cooperate,” he said. “I’m
going to talk to the Feds and Major League Baseball shortly.”.
Rodriguez wouldn’t say why he didn’t go, or even what the purpose of the meeting was, only that he hoped to resolve the matter soon.
“Hopefully it will be done by Opening Day, and we can move on.”
Because of the planned meeting in Buffalo, Rodriguez originally wasn’t
expected to be in the lineup for Friday’s game against the Phillies,
however he is currently playing third and batting cleanup.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (241)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (110)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)